Theresa's Bookcase

I am a University Student. What you see here is merely a result of procrastination, random thought and occasional inspiration.

Thursday, September 21, 2006

Rain, Rain, and more rain...

Its one of those dreary rainy days and I am glad to be inside my warm house. I usually like to say that a rainy day outside is better than one indoors but today I am really appreciating being dry. I am also appreciating the usefulness of an internet connection when procrastinating finishing--I mean starting--my project that is due tomorrow. As much as I enjoy Accounting, today is a lazy day. It doesn't help that my roomate's cat is ALWAYS sleeping (no, its not dead; I checked). It makes me just want to do the same.

Each year, I resolve to acheive something new in the next 8 months of school. This year, along with increasing my GPA, I have resolved to not get caught up in being stressed. I realized that being stressed not only drains my mental energy but it also strains my relationships with other people. So, instead I am just going to do my best and not worry too much about the "what if " and the "what IFF". So, if you see me getting overly stressed (or acting as such) please remind me that I wasn't going to do that this year;)

Till next time...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home